When we started developing XCP-ng as an alternative to Citrix XenServer, we were committed to creating a true and complete open source virtualization platform that companies can use in their production environment. This also means we were committed to creating a rich ecosystem to go along with it.
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) is one of the largest uses of VMs nowadays. It allows a user to access their Personal Computer interface virtualized through a distant server in the Cloud.
This is exactly the purpose of UDS Enterprise, a VDI & vApp connection broker powered by our most recent partner VirtualCable.
UDS Enterprise for your VDI
UDS Enterprise is a top performance multiplatform connection broker to deploy and administer Windows and Linux virtual desktops and applications. It automatically manages its full life cycle in a safe, quick and simple way. Here are some of the biggest advantages:
- VDI: Windows & Linux virtual desktop management and deployment
- Windows & Linux application virtualization
- Automatic resource lifecycle management
- Very easy installation, administration and usability
- Multiple hypervisors, authenticators and connection protocols running simultaneously
- Open Source core: platform customization
- Unlimited flexibility and scalability
- SSL secured WAN Access & splitted authentication system
- User access management to IT resources in Data Center or Cloud
- Inverse costs scaling: the more users, the more the platform cost decreases
Learn more about UDS Enterprise on their website
UDS Enterprise – officially supported on XCP-ng
We are proud to announce that XCP-ng and UDS Enterprise are now engaged in a technology partnership. We have carefully tested UDS deployment in an XCP-ng environment and UDS Enterprise is the first solution to join the XCP-ng ecosystem with an official Seal of Approval.
Join the XCP-ng ecosystem
Do you have a solution or product and you want to join the XCP-ng ecosystem? Contact us!