XCP-ng
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    • Register
    • Login

    issue to deploy kubernetes

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Advanced features
    2 Posts 2 Posters 909 Views 2 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • M
      mbriet
      last edited by

      hello
      I try to deploy kubernetes from recipes.
      my XOA is up to date.
      I select 1 worker node with no fault tolerance
      I select version 1.30.1

      When I clic OK the control plane is deployed but with a 10 MB disk space and nothing else.
      I check the vms and see only control plane and on the console message said boot disk ok

      And nothing happens.
      I try with 2 versions of kubernetes and same issue

      J 1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 1
      • J
        JoeKewle @mbriet
        last edited by

        @mbriet Ever figure this out? I'm getting the same exact thing...

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        • First post
          Last post