
That's wonderful! Thank you, XenOrchestra team!

That's wonderful! Thank you, XenOrchestra team!
All my hosts are online, yet the error still occurs. However, if I restart, the backup works for two or three runs.

Exactly! I restarted the pools tool stack and made 3 backups. If I restart it again, I'll be able to make more backups.
@marcoi I see that you use NFS to store the backup. I use SMB.
@marcoi So the problem is with my infrastructure.
@marcoi The problem is with the METADATA backup. XO Config is working fine!
@marcoi Does your backup include METADATA and XO CONFIG?
@marcoi Try doing it three times, and the problem comes back.
Every day I update XO-CE hoping this error gets fixed, but so far, no solution!
@poddingue Olá! The failure has a fixed duration of 5 minutes.
@christopher-petzel Olá Chris!
Yes, this is a local XCP-ng management network and there are no other backups simultaneous.