Netdata package is now available in XCP-ng
You had the same issue with two different mirrors according to the message, so I'd first look at network issues or configuration.
Just tired downloading one of the package from my other computer and it worked. issue seem to only be with my xcp-ng host. not sure how to troubleshoot this.
I can't help right now myself but I'm sure other users will have ideas. Can you open a separate thread since it's not directly related to netdata?
Thank you! Got it working and looking good.
Troubleshooting non related to Netdata.
I remember I change my upstream DNS to Quad 9 recently (1 week ago) and I just change it to Cloudflair (220.127.116.11) and it was the problem.
Look like Quad 9 (18.104.22.168) does not like the Mirrors for some reason.
@olivierlambert Just installed netdata package on our xcp-ng cluster. Its running like expected but i can only get ram / memory metrics from the dom0. Is there any way to get the full ram metrics from all VMs / host?
As far as I know, they should be available. I/O metrics aren't at the moment, but RAM should be.
@stormi Could it be that there is any difference between the "netdata-ui" rpm package you provide and the official netdata rpm packages?
netdata-conf-1.23.2-1.el7.noarch netdata-data-1.23.2-1.el7.noarch netdata-1.23.2-1.el7.x86_64
Or could it be that it's related to XCP-NG 7.x? Because our cluster is still running 7.x ...
There definitly is. Ours is built with
xensupport. You seem to have enabled CentOS and/or EPEL repositories on your host, which is not recommended.
Still getting this pesky "Netdata is not available on this appliance, please deploy a new one" after updating from the 'latest' channel.
Config is: XOA Premium Trial
--- XCP-ng 8.1.0-2
--- XOA Current version: 5.51.1 - XOA build: 20200627
- node: 12.18.2
- npm: 4.6.1
- xen-orchestra-upload-ova: 0.1.3
- xo-cli-premium: 0.11.0
- xo-server: 5.68.0
- xo-server-audit-premium: 0.8.0
- xo-server-auth-github-premium: 0.2.2
- xo-server-auth-google-premium: 0.2.2
- xo-server-auth-ldap-premium: 0.9.0
- xo-server-auth-saml-premium: 0.8.0
- xo-server-backup-reports-premium: 0.16.7
- xo-server-load-balancer-premium: 0.3.3
- xo-server-netdata-premium: 0.1.1
- xo-server-perf-alert-premium: 0.2.3
- xo-server-sdn-controller-premium: 1.0.4
- xo-server-telemetry: 0.3.0
- xo-server-transport-email-premium: 0.5.0
- xo-server-transport-icinga2-premium: 0.1.1
- xo-server-transport-nagios-premium: 0.1.1
- xo-server-transport-slack-premium: 0.0.0
- xo-server-transport-xmpp-premium: 0.1.1
- xo-server-usage-report-premium: 0.9.0
- xo-server-web-hooks-premium: 0.1.1
- xo-server-xoa: 0.10.0
- xo-web-premium: 5.72.0
- xoa-cli: 0.21.1
- xoa-updater: 0.31.0
When I try to activate the Netdata plugin I get the error "Netdata is not available on this appliance, please deploy a new one". This is a fresh installation, but I did go to the web site and repeated the XOA deployment... and upgrade, reregister, etc., even though it made no sense to me. The result was the same error.
What am I missing?
Maybe a bug in the appliance. Can you open a support ticket and a tunnel so we can take a look?