XCP-ng
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    • Register
    • Login
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 1
    • Posts 1
    • Groups 0
    T Offline
    1. Home
    2. trelane
    3. Posts

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • 9.2.385 snapshot/backup corruption fix: which versions were affected, and does it apply to XenServer VM Tools?

      The 9.2.385 release notes list "Fix data corruption issue during in-memory snapshots and backups," with no detail on scope. Two questions before I decide what to do with my Windows VMs:

      1. Which XCP-ng tools versions had the bug? Was it only 9.2.350, or does 9.1.x have it too? I just upgraded a VM from 9.1.200 and want to know whether I should re-check older backups of it.
      2. Does it affect XenServer VM Tools? I have a Server 2025 VM on XenServer VM Tools 9.6.0 and would rather not swap tool families on it unless the bug applies.

      Thanks.

      posted in Compute
      T
      trelane