Yes, your wright! I know about that. As i mentioned, our machines are really working perfect (they can easily be a productive system) I am asking because our school does not have much money (in fact nothing) and i will go on with my lessons in hypervisors with xcp-ng.
THANKS TO EVERYONE who works on this project - i like it!!
P.S. If you need user tests in grater scale, we can do it (10 machines) and we have time.
-
RE: Future Architecture?
-
Future Architecture?
Hello
I have a very simple question: Will the coming Version (with Alma inside) support the CPU Code for x86_64_v1/2? Because, RockyLinux 10 won't support it.
We have many HP DL380-G6/7 in our education (Technical High School in Austria) for Network Engineers and we like XCP-ng very much because of its easy useage. And it works perfect on our machines!!!
Thank you very much
-
RE: Future Architecture?
Yes, your wright! I know about that. As i mentioned, our machines are really working perfect (they can easily be a productive system) I am asking because our school does not have much money (in fact nothing) and i will go on with my lessons in hypervisors with xcp-ng.
THANKS TO EVERYONE who works on this project - i like it!!
P.S. If you need user tests in grater scale, we can do it (10 machines) and we have time. -
Future Architecture?
Hello
I have a very simple question: Will the coming Version (with Alma inside) support the CPU Code for x86_64_v1/2? Because, RockyLinux 10 won't support it.
We have many HP DL380-G6/7 in our education (Technical High School in Austria) for Network Engineers and we like XCP-ng very much because of its easy useage. And it works perfect on our machines!!!
Thank you very much