XCP-ng
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    • Register
    • Login

    XCP-NG HA compatibility

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Compute
    3 Posts 2 Posters 702 Views 2 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • A
      ashinobi
      last edited by

      Hi, Everyone.

      Hope you can answer my question about XCP-NG HA. I currently have SUPERMICRO MBD-M11SDV-8C-LN4F AMD EPYC 3251 and the only available server in my area which is identical to the one I have is SUPERMICRO MBD-M11SDV-8CT-LN4F-O. Would this work in HA since the only difference is the thread count? The one I have has 8 cores / 16 threads, the one I am planning to buy is 8 cores / 8 threads?

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • olivierlambertO
        olivierlambert Vates 🪐 Co-Founder CEO
        last edited by

        Hi!

        No worries for that diff if it's similar EPYC CPUs. You need 3 hosts for HA however.

        A 1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • A
          ashinobi @olivierlambert
          last edited by

          @olivierlambert

          Oh, I misread the documentation. Thanks anyway for answering my question.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          • First post
            Last post