I have isolated the problem. The issue was with dynamic memory allocation on our test server. This was definitely a localized issue.
Best posts made by Pechkin000
Latest posts made by Pechkin000
RE: Build error during upgrade
I've restored from a snapshot and rebuilt. Now the build process finished and everything seems to be working, but i did get following errors during the build:
Segmentation fault /usr/bin/env: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot map zero-fill pages Segmentation fault error Command failed with exit code 127. error Command failed with exit code 139. info Visit https://yarnpkg.com/en/docs/cli/run for documentation about this command. info Visit https://yarnpkg.com/en/docs/cli/run for documentation about this command. error Command failed with exit code 139. info Visit https://yarnpkg.com/en/docs/cli/run for documentation about this command.
when the build finished i got this:
Successfully compiled 127 files with Babel. [15:43:40] Finished 'buildScripts' after 3.12 min [15:43:40] Finished 'build' after 3.12 min ✖ 4 error Command failed with exit code 1. info Visit https://yarnpkg.com/en/docs/cli/run for documentation about this command.
Thanks for any insight..
Build error during upgrade
I am building from source. I have xo-server 5.50.1 and xo-web 5.50.3 installed. I am getting the following error, any guidance would be appreciated.
[15:17:49] 'buildScripts' errored after 2.02 min [15:17:49] Error: Cannot find module '@xen-orchestra/template' from '/opt/xen-orchestra/packages/xo-web/src/xo-app/new-vm' at /opt/xen-orchestra/node_modules/browser-resolve/node_modules/resolve/lib/async.js:46:17 at process (/opt/xen-orchestra/node_modules/browser-resolve/node_modules/resolve/lib/async.js:173:43) at ondir (/opt/xen-orchestra/node_modules/browser-resolve/node_modules/resolve/lib/async.js:188:17) at load (/opt/xen-orchestra/node_modules/browser-resolve/node_modules/resolve/lib/async.js:69:43) at onex (/opt/xen-orchestra/node_modules/browser-resolve/node_modules/resolve/lib/async.js:92:31) at /opt/xen-orchestra/node_modules/browser-resolve/node_modules/resolve/lib/async.js:22:47 at FSReqWrap.oncomplete (fs.js:152:21) [15:17:49] 'build' errored after 2.02 min
RE: "Cannot GET /" Error after update
In case someone ran into the same problem here is how I solved it.
I had a feeling this was http mounts issue. I checked and looks like during update process the .xo-server.toml got deleted. I copied the sample one from the /opt/xen-orchestra/packages/xo-server/sample.config.toml , edited the http.mount and bob's your uncle.
I have a feeling this has something to do with the format of that file change. When I originally built from source the file has a slightly different syntax and it was called .xo-server.yaml. At least according tot he directions I used to build. In any case its all back to normal now.
Thanks you everyone for your help.