XCP-ng
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    • Register
    • Login

    XOA hangs when trying to show SR in webbrowser..

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Xen Orchestra
    11 Posts 2 Posters 3.4k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • olivierlambertO
      olivierlambert Vates 🪐 Co-Founder CEO
      last edited by

      Check the browser console.

      Also be sure to have a latest XO.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • R
        rj-dsl
        last edited by

        I updated before trying again.. same issue.. However I cant seem to load the xo plugin.. It throws this error:

        Xo#requestResource is already defined

        Dunno if that is affecting anything..

        Theres no output in console when I try and access the affected SR, I just hangs again

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • olivierlambertO
          olivierlambert Vates 🪐 Co-Founder CEO
          last edited by

          Are you using XOA or XO from the sources? If XOA, on which release channel are you?

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • R
            rj-dsl
            last edited by

            XOA, im on the latest channel

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • olivierlambertO
              olivierlambert Vates 🪐 Co-Founder CEO
              last edited by

              You should open a ticket with a support tunnel, tell us the SR and then we can take a look 🙂

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • R
                rj-dsl
                last edited by rj-dsl

                Yeah.. I cant do that 😕

                xoa_support_error.png

                EDIT: I created the ticket 🙂

                I also cant do the "XOA check" on the support page.. getting "method not found: xoa.check"

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • olivierlambertO
                  olivierlambert Vates 🪐 Co-Founder CEO
                  last edited by

                  You have a problem on your XOA. Please re-deploy a fresh one.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • R
                    rj-dsl
                    last edited by

                    I have done that now.. How to I move my license to the new install?

                    It says its bound to another XOA

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • R
                      rj-dsl
                      last edited by

                      I have tried on both latest and stable.. xo plugin still fails 😕

                      But now I can see all my SR 🙂

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • olivierlambertO
                        olivierlambert Vates 🪐 Co-Founder CEO
                        last edited by

                        There's an small update you should see now in your XOA. Install it, and you'll be able to bind the license to this new XOA 🙂

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • First post
                          Last post