XCP-ng
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    • Register
    • Login

    Xen Orchestra commit a62ac Templates not loading data

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Management
    14 Posts 3 Posters 2.8k Views 2 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • itservicesI
      itservices @olivierlambert
      last edited by itservices

      @olivierlambert said in Xen Orchestra commit a62ac Templates not loading data:

      Can you try to switch on the branch pbt_fix_empty_sshkeys and report if it's better?

      Hi.

      I would if I knew how 😬

      I am an absolute noob, when it comes to anything other than apt update 😛

      Thanks in advance for a push in the right direction.

      Rgeards,
      Marc

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • M
        manilx @itservices
        last edited by manilx

        @itservices confirmed

        itservicesI 1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 1
        • itservicesI
          itservices @manilx
          last edited by itservices

          @manilx Thanks.

          I was 24 commits "behind" before updating to the latest one. So I could not say, in which commit the breaking change was included.

          Regards,
          Marc

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • olivierlambertO
            olivierlambert Vates 🪐 Co-Founder CEO
            last edited by

            How did you install XO in the first place?

            M itservicesI 2 Replies Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • M
              manilx @olivierlambert
              last edited by

              @olivierlambert In my case I have 2 VM's with XO.
              One installed via https://github.com/ronivay/XenOrchestraInstallerUpdater
              the other via https://github.com/Jarli01/xenorchestra_installer?tab=readme-ov-file

              I can confirm this issue on both. And the last time I created a VM from scratch (debian) it was OK. I just tried this now to check this issue and I can confirm this on my end.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • olivierlambertO
                olivierlambert Vates 🪐 Co-Founder CEO
                last edited by olivierlambert

                You need to switch to the branch name I gave earlier. git checkout pbt_fix_empty_sshkeys

                Or contact your 3rd party script provider for assistance 🙂

                M 1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • M
                  manilx @olivierlambert
                  last edited by

                  @olivierlambert Created issue on both githubs.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • itservicesI
                    itservices @olivierlambert
                    last edited by itservices

                    @olivierlambert

                    I installed via https://github.com/ronivay/XenOrchestraInstallerUpdater

                    @manilx said in Xen Orchestra commit a62ac Templates not loading data:

                    @olivierlambert Created issue on both githubs.

                    Awesome!

                    I found an older snapshot of XenOrchestra CE with commit 29af0, which is also "broken" in that respect.

                    Regards,
                    Marc

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • olivierlambertO
                      olivierlambert Vates 🪐 Co-Founder CEO
                      last edited by

                      The fix was merged in master, you should have it now if you update to the latest commit 🙂

                      M itservicesI 2 Replies Last reply
                      Reply Quote 1
                      • M
                        manilx @olivierlambert
                        last edited by

                        @olivierlambert Working again, using both build scripts.

                        As always 👏 👏

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • olivierlambertO
                          olivierlambert Vates 🪐 Co-Founder CEO
                          last edited by

                          Excellent, thanks for the feedback 🙂

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • olivierlambertO olivierlambert has marked this topic as solved on
                          • itservicesI
                            itservices @olivierlambert
                            last edited by

                            @olivierlambert said in Xen Orchestra commit a62ac Templates not loading data:

                            The fix was merged in master, you should have it now if you update to the latest commit 🙂

                            Very cool. Works perfectly fine again.

                            Love this ♥

                            Keep up the excellent work you guys 🚀

                            Regards,
                            Marc

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            • First post
                              Last post