XOA 6.9 Update
-
Just notice XOA 6.9 was released. After updating to 6.9 both remote proxies fail to connect
Error - incorrect state
2026-09-30T18_30_12.814Z - XO.txt
I have switched from Latest to Stable and downgrade to 6.8.2 and proxies reconnected.
In the past i have updated XOA first then Proxies... Is that correct or should proxies be updated first?
If this is a real issue let me know and i will open support ticket and tunnel.
-
Thanks for letting us know, @acebmxer.
-
Same here, two proxies down after update. So you are not alone.
-
Hello, thank you. I'm taking a look at it.
-
@acebmxer If you can open a support ticket with a tunnel, it would be nice. I am not able to reproduce in my lab nether on our QA lab
-
@acebmxer If you can open a support ticket with a tunnel, it would be nice. I am not able to reproduce in my lab nether on our QA lab
PMed tunnel info.
-
Just taking screenshots for others... @mathieura is looking into the issue...
after update this how the proxies show. Along with the log posted in first post.

-
Issue identified.
@spelon If you're using XO from source, you can try this
mra-fix-undici-xen-apibranch, otherwise, feel free to open a tunnel so I can fix your XOA.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login