XCP-ng
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    • Register
    • Login

    A "socket" was not created for HTTP request before 300000ms

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Xen Orchestra
    90 Posts 8 Posters 50.3k Views 8 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • EddieCh08666741E
      EddieCh08666741 @arsenieciprian
      last edited by

      @arsenieciprian is your restore working fine ?

      GheppyG 1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • GheppyG
        Gheppy @olivierlambert
        last edited by Gheppy

        @olivierlambert
        When I get home (I have the same problem on my home lab and at work I don't have internet in the servers area), I can open a tunnel if you want.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • olivierlambertO
          olivierlambert Vates 🪐 Co-Founder CEO
          last edited by

          @Gheppy This will be probably helpful, I suppose you can have an XOA up to date with the issue, right?

          GheppyG 1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • EddieCh08666741E
            EddieCh08666741
            last edited by

            I'm at commit b1e81d8 which Replication and delta works fine now. I'm trying to find the commit where restore starts working.

            3320ddaa-0bfd-4a99-8798-78417bb1a024-image.png

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • BrunoMoraisB
              BrunoMorais
              last edited by

              I've updated my node version.

              $ node -v
              v18.14.2

              I'm in commit 9fcd497c42805cd8b7fb936864a6dae9580677d2 and problem staus the same.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • GheppyG
                Gheppy @EddieCh08666741
                last edited by

                @EddieCh08666741 I restore a VM that is created with bc0afb589e96694fb30410cc5843ada6a866d995 and is ok

                arsenieciprianA 1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • GheppyG
                  Gheppy @olivierlambert
                  last edited by

                  @olivierlambert
                  I have a XOCE but I will also try an XOA

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • olivierlambertO
                    olivierlambert Vates 🪐 Co-Founder CEO
                    last edited by olivierlambert

                    I wonder, could you test with Node latest, to see if it could be related to something in Node itself? (19.7 is the current one). Don't forget to rebuild everything.

                    GheppyG 2 Replies Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • GheppyG
                      Gheppy @olivierlambert
                      last edited by

                      @olivierlambert I'll do that

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • arsenieciprianA
                        arsenieciprian @Gheppy
                        last edited by

                        @Gheppy
                        i m doing now backup with bc0afb589e96694fb30410cc5843ada6a866d995 , i will try restore also i will try export. to see i f is working caz is afected export also

                        arsenieciprianA 1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • arsenieciprianA
                          arsenieciprian @arsenieciprian
                          last edited by

                          @arsenieciprian
                          restore does not work 😞
                          Screenshot 2023-02-27 at 15.55.48.png

                          EddieCh08666741E 1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • EddieCh08666741E
                            EddieCh08666741 @arsenieciprian
                            last edited by

                            @arsenieciprian I reported this issue awhile back when restore is not working but backing up delta is working. Only recently there are more people reporting this issue during CR and Delta backups.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • BrunoMoraisB
                              BrunoMorais
                              last edited by

                              Same here with bc0afb589e96694fb30410cc5843ada6a866d995.
                              Backups are made but restore gives the same error.

                              arsenieciprianA 1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • arsenieciprianA
                                arsenieciprian @BrunoMorais
                                last edited by

                                @BrunoMorais
                                on the other hand if i restore to other server it is working and machine starts ok

                                BrunoMoraisB 2 Replies Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • BrunoMoraisB
                                  BrunoMorais @arsenieciprian
                                  last edited by

                                  @arsenieciprian Same behaviour here.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • BrunoMoraisB
                                    BrunoMorais @arsenieciprian
                                    last edited by

                                    @arsenieciprian I can restore the VM to another server and then move it 🙂

                                    arsenieciprianA 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • arsenieciprianA
                                      arsenieciprian @BrunoMorais
                                      last edited by

                                      @BrunoMorais
                                      yee cool that is the purpose of backup 🙂

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • olivierlambertO
                                        olivierlambert Vates 🪐 Co-Founder CEO
                                        last edited by

                                        Any feedback with a latest version of Node? Can you try @BrunoMorais @arsenieciprian and @EddieCh08666741 ?

                                        arsenieciprianA EddieCh08666741E 2 Replies Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • arsenieciprianA
                                          arsenieciprian @olivierlambert
                                          last edited by

                                          @olivierlambert
                                          v19 is not working also . i have tested last friday and theare is no difference

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • olivierlambertO
                                            olivierlambert Vates 🪐 Co-Founder CEO
                                            last edited by

                                            Okay thanks 🙂

                                            arsenieciprianA 1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • First post
                                              Last post