XCP-ng
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    • Register
    • Login

    change XOA IP Address

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Management
    11 Posts 4 Posters 2.1k Views 3 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • B
      bikepope
      last edited by

      Hello
      I am trying to change the IP address on XOA VM. I am using "xoa network static".
      However, I always get the error message "Cannot find device eth0".
      Is there any other way or am I doing something wrong?

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • olivierlambertO
        olivierlambert Vates 🪐 Co-Founder CEO
        last edited by olivierlambert

        Hi,

        Is your XOA recent? (ie deployed recently?). Alternatively, is it up to date?

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • B
          bikepope
          last edited by

          Just installed 🙂

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • olivierlambertO
            olivierlambert Vates 🪐 Co-Founder CEO
            last edited by

            Sure, but is it registered and then updated?

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • B
              bikepope
              last edited by

              To be sure I reinstall it now.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • B
                bikepope
                last edited by

                I reinstalled. I can ping XOA but the web interface doesn't shop up 😞

                D 1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • D
                  DustinB @bikepope
                  last edited by

                  @bikepope said in change XOA IP Address:

                  I reinstalled. I can ping XOA but the web interface doesn't shop up 😞

                  You could create a DHCP reservation for your XOA installation and perform a release/renew to pull the DHCP reservation.

                  B 1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • B
                    bikepope @DustinB
                    last edited by

                    @DustinB The server has a IP Address and I can ping it. But web server is not responding

                    DanpD 1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • DanpD
                      Danp Pro Support Team @bikepope
                      last edited by

                      @bikepope What is your XOA version (found under XOA > Updates)?

                      B 1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • B
                        bikepope @Danp
                        last edited by

                        @Danp I downloaded the newest version form https://xen-orchestra.com/ in my account and installed it. I can't verify the version because the website doesn't open 😞

                        DanpD 1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • DanpD
                          Danp Pro Support Team @bikepope
                          last edited by

                          @bikepope I recommend that you open a support ticket on your customer portal.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          • First post
                            Last post