XCP-ng
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    • Register
    • Login

    Not seeing tasks any more (as admin)

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Xen Orchestra
    11 Posts 6 Posters 3.2k Views 7 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • julien-fJ
      julien-f Vates 🪐 Co-Founder XO Team @Andrew
      last edited by

      Ping @rajaa-b

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • rajaa-bR
        rajaa-b @Andrew
        last edited by

        @Andrew I can't reproduce this, I just tested with the admin user (permissions Admin) and even with a user with ACLs, the tasks are still visible in both cases.

        Please, can you rebuild again and test?

        A 1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • A
          Andrew Top contributor @rajaa-b
          last edited by

          @rajaa-b I did update/rebuild... same problem.

          Some tasks show up, but defiantly not all.
          I'm running replication backups.

          These show up:

          • async.VM.snapshot
          • async.VDI.clone
          • async.VDI.destroy

          But not these:

          • [XO] Exporting content of VDI
          • [XO] Importing content into VDI
          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • A Andrew referenced this topic on
          • GheppyG
            Gheppy
            last edited by Gheppy

            I have continuous replication and I don't see them anymore. I restore the commit c7df11cc6f792d34d2ea5f2a2ebfab8dede3577d and all is back to normal.
            I restore them with rebuild commit c7df11cc6f792d34d2ea5f2a2ebfab8dede3577d, so the settings are the same.
            I have 4 virtual machines with XOCE, they all do the same.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 1
            • T
              timolow
              last edited by

              Running 4d3dc and seeing the same, backup tasks and import tasks are not showing up.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • rajaa-bR
                rajaa-b @Andrew
                last edited by

                @Andrew Hello, FYI, the fix will be available in the next release PR.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 1
                • olivierlambertO
                  olivierlambert Vates 🪐 Co-Founder CEO
                  last edited by

                  People on the sources: you can check on fixTasks branch and report the results 🙂

                  A 1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 1
                  • GheppyG
                    Gheppy
                    last edited by Gheppy

                    For me is ok with fixTasks branch

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 2
                    • A
                      Andrew Top contributor @olivierlambert
                      last edited by

                      @olivierlambert fixTasks branch works for me too.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 2
                      • T
                        timolow
                        last edited by

                        Thank you, that fix worked.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 1

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • First post
                          Last post