Steps I have done to make NVIDIA vGPU works:
- Install XCP-ng 8.2.1
- Install all update
- Download NVIDIA vGPU drivers for XenServer 8.2 from NVIDIA site. Version NVIDIA-GRID-CitrixHypervisor-8.2-510.108.03-513.91
- Unzip and install rpm from Host-Drivers
- Download free CitrixHypervisor-8.2.0-install-cd.iso from Citrix site
- Open CitrixHypervisor-8.2.0-install-cd.iso with 7-zip, then unzip
vgpubinary file from Packages->vgpu....rpm->vgpu....cpio->.->usr->lib64->xen->bin
vgputo XCP-ng host to
/usr/lib64/xen/binand made it executable
chmod +x /usr/lib64/xen/bin/vgpu
- Deployed VM with vGPU and it started without any problems
So I did not make any modifications with emu-manager.
My test server is far away from me and it will take some time to download the windows ISO to this test location. Then I will check how it works in the guest OS and report back here.