Categories

  • All news regarding Xen and XCP-ng ecosystem

    145 Topics
    5k Posts
    J
    Installed on 3xDell PowerEdge R350 in HA. And so far, I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary.
  • Everything related to the virtualization platform

    1k Topics
    15k Posts
    O
    @dinhngtu No i did not. Right now I'm running as is...seems to work fine.
  • 3k Topics
    29k Posts
    J
    @acebmxer said: @john.c We currently dont use ipv6 internally. No network changes were made at this location other then moving the proxy to the correct network for nbd connections. With that move some how made the ipv6 issue appear. So it was just easy to disable ipv6 in the proxy. I guess if we ever switch to ipv6 (no plans too) then i guess i will have to look back into it. If any VMs are accessible online then it’s vital for IPv6 Readiness to be complete. As there are only IPv6 addresses now being available and issued to online users. Also if by proxy your referring to internet access proxy, you can have IPv6 disabled but beware that if any system in the access path to FQDN’s you, access goes IPv6 only you’ll be cut off. If you mean XO Proxy then it’s even more vital to go IPv6 as you’ll likely, be transporting over an even wider part of the Internet. Additionally IPv6 offers optional privacy extensions allowing for temporary addresses, amongst other enhancements. One major advantage of IPv6 is that the use of IPSec is built right into the stack itself rather than an add on protocol.
  • Our hyperconverged storage solution

    54 Topics
    824 Posts
    J
    @poddingue Turns out it is all secondary-to-secondary out of sync. So that makes it less intense, though if primary dies I wonder how it will resolve this, or if it will become split brained. Still unsure of how it happened, but the ones I manually cleaned up have not come back. Going to continue to manually clear them up. If it happens again I will have an alert setup to notify me, and I have all the xcp-ng logs and everything to be able to see what happened. If that happens I will post here with details and logs for the resource so we can see how it occurs. [image: image.jpeg]
  • 37 Topics
    136 Posts
    J
    @AtaxyaNetwork Merci pour tes recherches ! Oui "cd_label" serait cool comme ajout au plugin ce qui permet sur les distro type Fedora/Redhat de ne pas avoir de boot_command à gérer