@acebmxer
Can you suspend the vm ?
If its not possible its most likely a kernel thing inside the vm.
If you can suspend the vm however, it points more to a timing/timeout issue with the migration.
@hrvojer There are many bugs in older versions of the Xen PV drivers. I suggest running Windows without guest tools and drivers if you can take the performance and functionality hit (no suspend/migration on UEFI VMs, no metric reporting, etc).
@john.c @poddingue
I am very happy to report that I am no longer receiving the "XOA Unable to connect xo server every 30s" message on the Chrome browser of my Windows 11 PC, as of today, after updating the XO-CE VM and all xcp-ng hosts.
I just updated the XO-CE VM to master, commit 70b08, and ran a rolling pool update of my 3 xcp-ng hosts.
Thank you to the Vates team.
@poddingue Turns out it is all secondary-to-secondary out of sync. So that makes it less intense, though if primary dies I wonder how it will resolve this, or if it will become split brained. Still unsure of how it happened, but the ones I manually cleaned up have not come back. Going to continue to manually clear them up. If it happens again I will have an alert setup to notify me, and I have all the xcp-ng logs and everything to be able to see what happened.
If that happens I will post here with details and logs for the resource so we can see how it occurs.
[image: image.jpeg]
@AtaxyaNetwork Merci pour tes recherches !
Oui "cd_label" serait cool comme ajout au plugin ce qui permet sur les distro type Fedora/Redhat de ne pas avoir de boot_command à gérer