Categories

  • All news regarding Xen and XCP-ng ecosystem

    145 Topics
    5k Posts
    J
    Installed on 3xDell PowerEdge R350 in HA. And so far, I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary.
  • Everything related to the virtualization platform

    1k Topics
    15k Posts
    K
    @FritzGerald Thank you for the follow up. It looks to me like none of the three services are running after a reboot. Executing systemctl status ups-driver.service nut-server.service nut-monitor.service Results in: ● ups-driver.service - NUT UPS Driver Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/ups-driver.service; disabled; vendor preset: disabled) Active: inactive (dead) ● nut-server.service - Network UPS Tools - power devices information server Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/nut-server.service; enabled; vendor preset: disabled) Drop-In: /etc/systemd/system/nut-server.service.d └─ups-driver.conf Active: inactive (dead) ● nut-monitor.service - Network UPS Tools - power device monitor and shutdown controller Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/nut-monitor.service; enabled; vendor preset: disabled) Drop-In: /etc/systemd/system/nut-monitor.service.d └─nut-server.conf Active: inactive (dead)
  • 3k Topics
    29k Posts
    Z
    @poddingue said: Thanks for posting the fix. The same thing came up in an older thread, https://xcp-ng.org/forum/topic/9957, where disabling IPv6 also made xoa check go green. @HamiltonWDS explained a likely reason in https://xcp-ng.org/forum/post/87831: Node tries the addresses with a short timeout and can end up on the IPv6 one. Your curl -6 test helps a lot here, because it shows IPv6 doesn't connect at all on that network, so it's more than a slow path. Turning it off in XOA seems reasonable if you don't use IPv6 there; if you do, I'd guess the router side is where it really needs fixing, though I could be wrong (still haven't migrated to IPv6 myself ). Curious whether it sorts out the Cloud Backup too. XOA is using our management network where ipv6 is not needed and not enabled. Looks like our cloud backup finally ran for the first time in while too.[image: cloudbackup.jpg]
  • Our hyperconverged storage solution

    54 Topics
    824 Posts
    J
    @poddingue Turns out it is all secondary-to-secondary out of sync. So that makes it less intense, though if primary dies I wonder how it will resolve this, or if it will become split brained. Still unsure of how it happened, but the ones I manually cleaned up have not come back. Going to continue to manually clear them up. If it happens again I will have an alert setup to notify me, and I have all the xcp-ng logs and everything to be able to see what happened. If that happens I will post here with details and logs for the resource so we can see how it occurs. [image: image.jpeg]
  • 37 Topics
    136 Posts
    J
    @AtaxyaNetwork Merci pour tes recherches ! Oui "cd_label" serait cool comme ajout au plugin ce qui permet sur les distro type Fedora/Redhat de ne pas avoir de boot_command à gérer