XCP-ng
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    • Register
    • Login

    Netbox 4.3 not supported

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Advanced features
    15 Posts 10 Posters 3.4k Views 9 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • DanpD
      Danp Pro Support Team @webminster
      last edited by Danp

      @webminster The XOA dev team will need to verify that everything still works correctly before Netbox 4.3 will be officially supported. As explained in the documentation, you can force it to attempt to work with newer versions by editing your xo-server configuration like so:

      [netbox]
      checkNetboxVersion = false
      

      Note the warning from the documentation --

      Please be aware that by doing this, a Netbox update might make XO delete some of your data in Netbox.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • olivierlambertO
        olivierlambert Vates 🪐 Co-Founder CEO
        last edited by

        Ping @pdonias

        J 1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • J
          JL457 @olivierlambert
          last edited by

          @olivierlambert said in Netbox 4.3 not supported:

          Ping @pdonias

          Looks like this keeps happening because of Netbox! - Have you experienced a lot of issues if we force it to work with newer versions, I understand there's potential data loss but just wondered if it had been observed to cause major issues with data loss recently? I am considering doing this on ours. Just working out where I need to put the change!

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • olivierlambertO
            olivierlambert Vates 🪐 Co-Founder CEO
            last edited by

            We don't have any feedback on that, so I can't tell

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • itservicesI
              itservices
              last edited by

              Hi.

              I am a little late to the party.

              I have currently a stable situation with a Netbox 4.4.3 installation and XCP-NG 8.3 (up-to-date).

              Which exact commit for XenOrchestra fixed the issue for me personally I cannot tell. Now it is syncing just fine.

              Regards
              Marc

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • olivierlambertO
                olivierlambert Vates 🪐 Co-Founder CEO
                last edited by

                October release fixed it

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • olivierlambertO olivierlambert marked this topic as a question on
                • olivierlambertO olivierlambert has marked this topic as solved on
                • D
                  DaleDibbadel
                  last edited by julien-f

                  I have netbox, v4.4.9 . I get the blow error. Am I the only one, is there a fix?
                  "Code: -32000

                  Message: Netbox version 4.4.9 not supported. Please check https://docs.xen-orchestra.com/advanced#supported-versions

                  {
                    "message": "Netbox version 4.4.9 not supported. Please check https://docs.xen-orchestra.com/advanced#supported-versions",
                    "name": "Error",
                    "stack": "Error: Netbox version 4.4.9 not supported. Please check https://docs.xen-orchestra.com/advanced#supported-versions\n    at Netbox.#checkNetboxVersion (/opt/xo/xo-builds/xen-orchestra-202509102236/packages/xo-server-netbox/src/index.js:245:13)\n    at Netbox.test (/opt/xo/xo-builds/xen-orchestra-202509102236/packages/xo-server-netbox/src/index.js:111:5)\n    at default.testPlugin (file:///opt/xo/xo-builds/xen-orchestra-202509102236/packages/xo-server/src/xo-mixins/plugins.mjs:290:5)\n    at Xo.test (file:///opt/xo/xo-builds/xen-orchestra-202509102236/packages/xo-server/src/api/plugin.mjs:109:3)\n    at Task.runInside (/opt/xo/xo-builds/xen-orchestra-202509102236/@vates/task/index.js:175:22)\n    at Task.run (/opt/xo/xo-builds/xen-orchestra-202509102236/@vates/task/index.js:159:20)\n    at Api.#callApiMethod (file:///opt/xo/xo-builds/xen-orchestra-202509102236/packages/xo-server/src/xo-mixins/api.mjs:469:18)"
                  }"
                  
                  MathieuRAM pdoniasP 2 Replies Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • MathieuRAM
                    MathieuRA Vates 🪐 XO Team @DaleDibbadel
                    last edited by

                    ping @melissa-fr

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 1
                    • pdoniasP
                      pdonias Vates 🪐 XO Team @DaleDibbadel
                      last edited by

                      @DaleDibbadel Are you running XOA or XO from the sources? Are you up-to-date?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • M
                        mjr99
                        last edited by

                        Happening for us too. XOA 6.1.0 and Netbox 4.5.3.

                        Code: -32000
                        
                        Message: Netbox version 4.5.3 not supported. Please check https://docs.xen-orchestra.com/advanced#supported-versions
                        
                        
                        {
                          "message": "Netbox version 4.5.3 not supported. Please check https://docs.xen-orchestra.com/advanced#supported-versions",
                          "name": "Error",
                          "stack": "Error: Netbox version 4.5.3 not supported. Please check https://docs.xen-orchestra.com/advanced#supported-versions\n    at Netbox.#checkNetboxVersion (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/xo-server-netbox/src/index.js:245:13)\n    at runNextTicks (node:internal/process/task_queues:60:5)\n    at processImmediate (node:internal/timers:454:9)\n    at process.callbackTrampoline (node:internal/async_hooks:130:17)\n    at Netbox.test (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/xo-server-netbox/src/index.js:111:5)\n    at default.testPlugin (file:///usr/local/lib/node_modules/xo-server/src/xo-mixins/plugins.mjs:290:5)\n    at Xo.test (file:///usr/local/lib/node_modules/xo-server/src/api/plugin.mjs:109:3)\n    at Task.runInside (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/xo-server/node_modules/@vates/task/index.js:175:22)\n    at Task.run (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/xo-server/node_modules/@vates/task/index.js:159:20)\n    at Api.#callApiMethod (file:///usr/local/lib/node_modules/xo-server/src/xo-mixins/api.mjs:469:18)"
                        }
                        
                        pdoniasP D 2 Replies Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • pdoniasP
                          pdonias Vates 🪐 XO Team @mjr99
                          last edited by

                          @mjr99 Support for Netbox 4.5.x is coming with today's release (6.2.0) 🙂

                          M P 2 Replies Last reply
                          Reply Quote 1
                          • M
                            mjr99 @pdonias
                            last edited by

                            @pdonias 👍 😁

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • P
                              Pilow @pdonias
                              last edited by

                              @pdonias nice !

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • D
                                DaleDibbadel @mjr99
                                last edited by

                                @mjr99 I bypassed it weeks ago. Didn't have to downgrade netbox. At the time. I upgraded to the latest Xo from sources. Then netbox worked. I shall be upgrading xo soon again

                                Thank you all.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                • First post
                                  Last post