Subcategories

  • VMs, hosts, pools, networks and all other usual management tasks.

    491 Topics
    4k Posts
    poddingueP
    I tried this on my lab (with XO 6.9.1), moving the pool master to the other host with xe pool-designate-new-master and then back. XO stayed connected both times and picked up the new master, even though Settings > Servers still showed the old host's address; on the way back it took a minute or two to catch up. I didn't test 6.2.2, and I used the CLI rather than the XO 5 Advanced tab, so my guess that your older version is the difference is only a guess. For the XVA, I'm not aware of release notes for the appliance image itself: it updates itself after import, and the notes that exist are per XO version, in the monthly blog post and the changelog, both linked from https://docs.xen-orchestra.com/getting-started/releases#release-cadence-and-channels . How often the downloadable XVA gets rebuilt I don't know, so the 2025.12 tag may just be the date of the base image, but I'd rather ask than guess.
  • ACLs, Self-service, Cloud-init, Load balancing...

    106 Topics
    870 Posts
    D
    I ran into the same problem with DR replicas. Ignoring VMs by tag would solve the problem, but so would excluding the ip address information.
  • All XO backup features: full and incremental, replication, mirrors...

    538 Topics
    6k Posts
    J
    Hi! We recieved a fix via the support after opening a ticket as suggested. Now the pool metadata backup is running smoothly again. As far as i know 6.9 will become "stable" after 6.10 is released. I'd still suggest a patch for the stable version, unless the new release is a few days. Best wishes Jacob
  • Everything related to Xen Orchestra's REST API

    88 Topics
    654 Posts
    poddingueP
    Pretty cool, @samuelolavo, thanks for clarifying!
  • Terraform, Packer or any tool to do IaC

    53 Topics
    494 Posts
    nathanael-hN
    Hello there, I posted in another thread an experimental Docker containers integration, not for production, but good enough to test it, see https://xcp-ng.org/forum/topic/12423/bringing-container-visibility-back-to-xo/9?_=1791618850567